Investment Readiness Programme for space-related start-ups
Thursday, 2 June 2016
09:00 - 19:00
Room: Kilimanjaro I
Friday, 3 June 2016
09:00 - 15:00
Room: Everest I
- Get your business ready for investors and customers
- Clarify your company's Unique Selling Proposition
- Learn to communicate your value in a brief but powerful way
- Create a 15-second elevator pitch for power/speed networking
- Prepare, present and perfect an 8-minute investor presentation
- Learn how to speed-up your overall business development cycle
Who should attend?
Early-stage entrepreneurs who work in the space industry or use space technology/data for down-to-earth applications and either need funding now or in the future. The Investment Readiness Programme has been designed to quickly and effectively teach some of the tools necessary in order to obtain funding and grow the business.
Interested in participation? Then please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
. Thank you.